Thursday, March 12, 2015

Palukavemi naa daivama

Palukavemi  naa daivama
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Poorna chandrika
Thalam AAdhi
Pallavi
Palukavemi  naa daivama,
Parulu navvedhi nyayayama
Pallavi
Won’t you talk to me  Oh God,
Is the laugh   of others  justified?
Anupallavi
Aluga karanam emiraa Rama nee-,
Vadinchinatlu yadina naa tho
Anupallavi
Oh Rama when I   move the  way that  you want,
 What is the reason for   anger with me?
Charanam
THalli thandri   Bhakthi nosagi   rakshinchiri,
THakkinavaara lentho  himsinchiri,
DElisiyoorakundedhi  yennaluraa,
DEvadhi Deva   THyagarajunitho
Charanam
Mother  and father fed me with  devotion  to God ,
And protected  me and all others   caused  me sorrow,
In various ways  and knowing all this how  long ,
Are you going to keep quiet,
Oh God of Gods of Thayagaraja.


No comments:

Post a Comment