Sunday, March 22, 2015

ninnana valasina dhemi Rama

ninnana valasina dhemi Rama
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Kalyani
Thalam  CHapu
Pallavi
ninnana valasina dhemi Rama,
Nanna naale gaka
Pallavi
Except blaming   myself,
How can I find fault with you?
Anupallavi
Kanna thandri neekannavelpulea,
Runnaruraa yapanna rakshaka  ne
Anupallavi
Oh My own father  who protects those who surrender,
Where  are Gods more superior to you ?
Charanam
1.Kana sairinchani durjanula  bhashana leka,
Manasuna  nenaruna  nini joochinana,
Anudhinamunu ninugana sajjana seva,
Vinayamunanu  nijamuna  jesinana
Charanam
1.After banishing words  and society of horrible ,
Bad people , Did I see you with a  heart devoted to you?
Or otherwise  did I without stop do service to true devotees,
With humility so that  I can be seeing you without stop?
2.Vinavayya manavini sanakadhi vinutha ne,
Dhanamunu konina Bamanu premameera,
Yenaka manasunu  vanajamuna nadhi ve-
Ganapadamuna pooja nonarinchinaana
2.Oh Lord who is being saluted by sage Sanaka and others,
I instead of enjoying the wealth    and loving my wife,
Did I  do worship at your divine feet,
To see you speedily on the lotus of my heart?
3.Kali manavulu seyu chalakaryamulanu ne-
Nilalonu deliyaka valasithigani,
Kallonu galigina  kalumulavakale nenji,
Valasaka balu  thapamunujesinana.
3. Except Without understanding properly ,losing my wisdom,
I had developed desire in  the  acts of desire of the people of Kali age ,
Did I not  do great penance  without bothering  about  the riches attained in dreams.
4.Jalajabdha kula  vara thilak veenula  nee ka-,
Thalu vinna  balu papamulu  ponugani,
Kalumula palukula  chelalu vasyulugaki,
Tholi  janmamula  pooja phalamemo  theliya
4,Oh great one  of the dynasty  of Sun who helps lotus flower,
Een the greatest sins would go away once some one hears your stories,
But I am not sure that  it is due to my worship in the   earlier births,
The Goddess of wealth and learning  may  not become favourable to me
5. Sara chapa dra  , yogivara nutha , paripoorna ,
Naa roopa  nirathamu  vara Thyagaraja,
Paripala sura bhoomi surulanu  sthiramga,
Karuninche  birudhu  nee karamuna meraya.
5.oH Lord who wears bow and arrow, Oh Lord,
Who has taken incarnation as man who always,
Looks after  Thyagaraja  Since the title that forever,
You show mercy to Devas and Brahmins ,
Is on your hand that  blesses,



No comments:

Post a Comment