Monday, March 9, 2015

Rama nee pai thanaku Prema

Rama nee pai  thanaku Prema
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Kedaram
Thalam Aadhi
Pallavi
Rama nee pai  thanaku Prema bodhu  Seetha
Pallavi
Oh Sita, my love towards you would not diminish
Anupallavi
Thamarasanayana  needhemo  maaya gani
Anupallavi
Oh lotus eyed one  , though I do not know  about your illusion.
Charanam
1Manasu nee  padamulane   jera,
Ganulu  nee  roopamune  kora,
Vinu  nee  perulake   noroora  ,
Thanapai   idhi   nee karneraa.
Charanam
1.My mind wants to join your divine feet,
My eyes   is desiring to see   your form,
And  my toungue   desires to  tell the names   that I hear,
Only due to your  mercy, is it not?
2. Janani  janakapthulanyulu,
Dhana  kanaka  guru  velpulu  ,
Dhinamu  neeve yani matalu,
Anaga   ivi  naa bhooshanamulu
2,Oh stainless  one  , the   words that I tell ,
That   you are  only my  mother , father  , friends ,
Relatives, wealth , gold , Guru   as well as God,
Are  only  my ornaments  .
3.Bhoganubhavamulanthu,
Baguga  budha neeyandhu,
Thyagarajuni   hrudayamandhu ,
Vaageesananda mandhu.
3.Even when I am enjoying  pleasures,
My brain   only merges   with you  ,
And in   the  mind of Thyagaraja,
The the great Brahmananda   takes  its birth.


No comments:

Post a Comment