Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Oh Rajeevaksha orajoopulu

Oh Rajeevaksha orajoopulu
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by 
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Aarabhi
Thalam Chapu
Pallavi
Oh Rajeevaksha orajoopulu jooche,
Veraa ne neeku veraa
Pallavi
Oh lotus eyed  one, Why you are  looking at me,
With the  corner of your eyes, Am I different?
Anupallavi
Nerani  naa pai neramulenchithe,
Karadhani balke varu leni nannu
Anupallavi
If people  find fault with me who am innocent,
There is none to tell them not to do it  like that.
Charanam
1.Makkuvatho ninthu mrokkina janulaku,
Dikku neevai yathi garkkuna prothuvani ,
Yekkuva sujanulayokka matalu vini,
Chakkani Sri Rama dakkithi gadharaa
Charanam
1.Hearing the words  of  great  and good people  that,
To those  who salute you with devotion , you become their  savior,
And  that  you would protect them,. , I came  near you,
Who is completely filled  with good characters.
2. Mithimeraleni prakruthilona  Dagiline,
Mathi heenudai sannuthi seya  neraka ,
Bhathimali  neeve gathiyani nera nam-
Mithi  gaani   ninu marachithinaa santhathamu.
2.Having caught up in this  ocean of Samsara,
Which does not have any shore, having lost my brain,
Though I have not worshipped you , I had saluted  your feet,
And believed  that You are my only support, but did I ever forget you?
3.Maavara suguna  umavara  sannutha,
Devara  dhaya chesi brovaga radhaa,
Pavana  bhakthajanaavana  Mahaanu-,
Bhava, Thyagraja  Bhavithas   Inga  nannu
3.Oh Consort of Lakshmi, Oh Lord with good conduct, Oh Lord ,
Worshipped  by  consort of Uma, Can you not protect me  taking mercy on me,
Oh pure one , who protects  his devotees, Who is  great ,
Who is prayed by Thyasgaraja, Can you not  now.



No comments:

Post a Comment