Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mattadavemi naa tho madurya poornadhara

Mattadavemi naa tho   madurya poornadhara
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Neelambari 
Thalam Aadhi
Pallavi
Mattadavemi naa tho   madurya poornadhara
Pallavi
Would you not speak with me  , Oh Lord who has full sweet lips
Anupallavi
Sati dorakani  rama swami  madhiranjilla
Anupallavi
Oh God Rama   who is matchless ,
Would you not talk and make my mind joyful.
Charanam
Yedhuredhure  joochi  yendhu ganaka  naa,
Hrudayani kentho  hithavu leka,
SAdhayuda  nenundaga  samukamu  dorikithe nee-,
Radha   varna  Sri Thyagarajarchitha  muddhuga.
Charanam
When my mind was greatly suffering , waiting for you,
And not able to see   you anywhere and not becoming  soft,
If Some how  I am able   to get to see  you ,
Oh Lord worshipped by Thyagaraja,
Who is of the colour  of  the cloud, would you not talk with me sweetly?



No comments:

Post a Comment