Sunday, March 22, 2015

Yemi dhova palkumaa ika no one

Yemi dhova palkumaa  ika no one
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Saranga
Thalam Aadhi
Pallavi
Yemi dhova palkumaa  ika no one,
Nendhu podhu  Sri Rama
Pallavi
Oh Rama tell me  what is going to my way,
And now  where   would I go?
Anupallavi
Rama dasuvale naithe  sita.
Bama  mandhalinchunu  Dhana.
Anupallavi
Had I been a devotee like Ramadasa,
Possibly  Sita would  hae recommended   for me.
Charanam
Dhatti  Gatti  karamuna  chara chapamu,
Batti moolabalamunu Ravanu thala,
Gotti nilava naavela  trimorthilu,
Kori nuthimpagaa,
Nattivari kedhuru  balki rajuku,
Pattiyanaka  neeku naadhupai   dhaya,
Butta  karanam  bemi delise  vara ,
Bhogi sayana Thyagaraja nutha  Thana.
Charanam
After tying your Dhothi  holding the bow and arrow,
When you stood after  completely destroying Moola Bala  of Ravana,
And when all the three Gods praised and stood before you,
When you  replied back to them , If I call you  a  prince  ,
How would mercy towards me be born in your mind?
Oh Lord who sleeps on sepent and who is praised  by Thyagaraja,
I do know   your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment