Sunday, March 29, 2015

Jaya jaya sri raghu rama

Jaya jaya  sri raghu rama
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Gauri
Thalam  Aadhi
Pallavi
Jaya jaya  sri raghu rama, saj-
Jana hrudayarnava  Soma
Pallavi
Victory   to   Raghu Rama  ,
Who is the moon to the ocean,
Of Hearts  of good  people,
Charanam
1.SAmmathamuna  naa menu   nee,
Sommani   vedu konnanu
Charanam
1.With consent I    am requesting you   ,
That my  body is  your own property.
2.Gathi heenudai  yalasi   vach-
Chithi  neeva gavalasi
2.Without any other support  , I have come,
Thinking that I only want you.
3,Anyula  ne  korithinaa  Ra-
Kjanya ninnu  doorithinaa
3.Did I request   any others, Oh Royal lord,
Or did I  ever scold you.
4,Ninne namadhi kora  Rama,
Nannalayinchuta mera
4.Oh Rama my demanding only you,
Is it proper  for you  to troble me.
5.Nanu maravaku Shubhakaramaa  nin-,
Nanusarincha naa tharama
5,Oh lord   who brings good things, do not forget me,
Would I be able to completely obey you.
6.Maakika  nevvaru  leru jooda ,
neekina  nyayamu  gadhu
6.There is no one   for me to look forward,
And it is not just for you  to see and laugh at me.
7.AAdarinchanu  paraakaa  yi,
Khedhamu  lika nendhaka.
7.Do you want to neglect to support me,
How long would this sorrow  continue.
8.Vipareethamu lenchithino  , ye-.
Yaparadhamuu  jesineno
8.Did I do any thing wrong,
Or   did I do any sinful act.
9.Vaasi ledhanusu  chalamo  ne,
Jesina  poojaa balamo
9.Are you angry that  wedo not get along well,
Or is it the result of the  woship I did?
10.Nee sari  velpulu  leru Rama,
Naa sari   dheenulu   leru.
10.Oh Rama ,  there are no Gods like you,
And there are no people without support.
11.DElupanu  yevvaru  ledhaa naa,
Kalavaramulu   vinaraadhaa
11.Don’t you have  any body to inform you  about this,
Can’t ypu hear   my  worries and confusion.
12.Padamulaku vandhanamu naa,
Meedha   nela  dandhanamu.
12.My salutations to your feet,
And why these tricks against me?
13,Thala Jala  yi rattu Rama,
Jalamela  cheyi pattu
13.I would not be able to bear your tricks,
And without any tricks hold my hand.
14.Nara varuli   daralona   nee,
Karuna  ledhanaga valenaa.
14,Should the people of this world  ,
Tell that you  do not have any mercy.
15.Neramenchutaku  poka  sari,
Varala  navvaga neeka.
15.Do not bother about  the errors .
And do not give a chance to others to laugh  at yo.
16.Manamu  needhe  summee  abhi-
Manamu   nelu  kommi.
16,In this case  honour is yours ,
And  so do not leave your liking to me.
17.Padamule  gathiyandi  kali ,
Pada  tharamu   gathandi.
17.I said that your feet are my refuge and that,
I would not be able to bear  the ills of kali age.
18.Chakkani nee roopamanu   gani,
Sokkithi  naa hrudhayamuna.
18.My mind was enchanted after,
Seeing   your divine    form.
19.Kata kata pavana  nama  mana-
Situ thirugani  Sri Rama.
19.Oh Rama   who has a  very holy name,
Let your mind turn to this side
20.AAsinchina   naa pai ni nee,
Kasu ninda  dhaya rani.
20. Since I like   and love you  ,
Let your mercy descend    on me.
21.Naa BHagyamu   nee dheraa Padma-
nabha mara   parivaraa .
21.Oh Padmanabha   who is surrounded by Devas,,
My luck is that of your only.
22.CHalu Chalu  Raghu veeraa nan-
Nelukoraa  manasara
22.Enough, enough , oh hero of Raghu clan,
Please accept me   with all  your mind.
23.Rajitha   Nava mani  bhoosha  Thyaga-,
Raja vinutha   , mrudhu bhasha
24.Oh Lord shining in the  ornaments with new gems,
Who is prayed by Thyagaraja  who talks softly.




No comments:

Post a Comment