Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pahi maam Sriramachandra

Pahi maam Sriramachandra
BY
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Kapi
Thalam Jampa
Pallavi
Pahi maam Sriramachandra
Pallavi
Oh Sri Ramachandra   protect me.
Charanam
1.Akkaratho  badamulagu ,
Mrokithi, yela  paraku
Charanam
1.With sincerity  I saluted ,
Your feet and so why this  indifference.
2.Dikku neevai undaganu  ,
Garkkuna vedu konnanu
2. When you are  my only  protection,
I requested   with you immediately.
3.Makkuvatho Rama Neevu  ,
Yekkuva jesi  nanu brovu.
3.Oh Rama   you increase  your concern ,
To me   and then protect me.
4.Chakkani nee muddhu  momu,
Nokka sari  kanupimapumu
4.Please show your pretty  dear face  ,
At least   once  to me.
5.Annidanu  nelakonna  ,
Ninnu  minchina   varevaranna
5. When you are occupying everything ,
Who can be greater    than you.,
6.Pannaga   bhooshunudu  chala,
Ninnu   goniyadu nee vela.
6. All the times the lord who wears  the ornament,
Of serpent   is praising you.
7.Chinnade   yanusarinchu ,
KOnnavadanu   nanu palinchu.
7.You please look after  me thinking that,
From early age  I have been following you.
8.Mannana  jeselavayyaa,
Panna rakshaka Ramayya
8.Oh Lord Rama who protects me from dangers  ,
You have  to recognize me and protect me.
9.Pannuga   Sri Thyagaraja  ,
SAnnudha  , bhaskara theja.
9.Please  protect nicely , oh lord shining,

Like sun who is worshipped by   Thyagaraja

No comments:

Post a Comment