Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dharmathma nannipudu dhaya joodave

Dharmathma   nannipudu   dhaya joodave
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Kedara Gaula
Thalam  Jampa
Pallavi
Dharmathma   nannipudu   dhaya joodave yana  ,
Marmamuna balakunadhi   manchidho.
Pallavi
Oh soul of Dharma  when I request  “Please  see me with mercy”,
Is it proper for you  to talk something mysteriously .
Charanam
1.Pathitha  pavanudani  baga   perai  neeku,
Mathileka   yundunathi manchitho.
Charanam
1.You who have a great name as  one who uplifts  the fallen,
Is your not having any opinion about it , good?
2.Gathileni nanu neevu  gavave  yanti sam-
Mathi leka   yundunathi   manchitho?
2.When  you are  being  requested , Please save us who do  ,
Not have any other go” , is it proper for you not agreeing to it?
3,NInu jooda  padhivela   kanulu  kavale nandi,
Manupaka  yundunathi  manchitho?
3.When I told you that to see you ten thousand eyes are needed,
And is it proper for you   not to save me and keep quiet?
4.Yemi neramu  paadame   migula  gathiyandi  ,
Naameetha   nepamenjuta Manchitho?
4.When I said that all times your feet are my savior ,
Is it proer for you to have  enmity   with me?
5,Naati vasanamulella   nayamu  cheyavananti  ,
Matalada   kundunadhi  manchitho?
6.When I requested  to you  to fulfill those  words ,
Given by you earlier, Is  it proper for you  not to tell anything?
7.Neethu maya chetha  nishturamela  mam=
Madhu  kokanu  yunda manchitho ?
7.Why this harshness  towards  me due  your illusion?
Is it proper    for you  not  to look after me?
8.Rajanutha Sri Thyagaraja rakshaka  sritha sa-
Maaja  nanu  marachinathi  manchitho  Rama?
8.Oh  Lord who protects Thyagaraja   who prays to you  ,
Who is surrounded by devotees , Oh Rama ,
Is it proper   for you   to forget  me?





No comments:

Post a Comment