Thursday, April 16, 2015

Naapali Sri Rama bhoopalakasthoma

Naapali   Sri Rama   bhoopalakasthoma
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam   SAnkarabharanam
Thalam Aadhi
Pallavi
Naapali   Sri Rama   bhoopalakasthoma,
Kaapaada   samayamu   nee  padamuleeraa
Pallavi
Oh Lord Rama who protects me , who is surrounded by kings ,
This  is the time to protect me , Please give your divine feet.
Charanam
1.Bali bali  bakthula poojapjhalamu   nee vanukonti ,
Nalina lochana   neeku nalugu  betteraa
Charanam
1.It is great , I though the effect of your worship by devotees,
Is yourself  and Oh lotus eyed one , I offered to you as fragrant paste  to your feet.
2.Koti manmmathulaina   satiga nee sogasu  ,
Nadiyunnadhi  madhini  meti Sri Rama.
2.Even one crore of cupids would not be equal to your beauty,
Which is fixed   in my mind, Oh great Rama.
3.Tholi pooja  phalamemo   kalige   nee pada seva  ,
Naluvakainanu   nindhu  deliyaga  tharamaa
3.I have been able to do service to your feet , due to worship I did earlier,
Is it possible   even fi-or Brahma    with four heads to understand you.
4.Pathitha pavana neevu  palinchakuntenu,
Gathi maakevaru   mammu grakkuna   brovu
4.Lord who purifies the fallen  , if you are not looking after ,
Who is our support  and so come speedily  protect us.
5. KOri  nee  padasevasareku   seyanu   dalasi,
Maaramana   naalone   marulu   konnanu.
5.Oh Lord of Lakshmi  , wantng to do service to your feet,
Again and again , I liked you   and I developed  love towards you.
6,Nirupedha  kavbbina  nidhireethi  dorikidhivi  ,
Vara thyagarajuniki   varada mrokkeraa.
6.Like a wealth got  by  a very poor man, I have got you,
Oh Lord who blesses  Thyagaraja  , I salute you.


No comments:

Post a Comment