Monday, April 6, 2015

Ramabhi Rama Ramaneeya nama

Ramabhi Rama   Ramaneeya nama
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  DArbaru 
Thalam Chapu
Pallavi
Ramabhi Rama   Ramaneeya nama,
Sama jaripu bheema   , saketha dhama.
Pallavi
Rama ,  pretty Rama   who has a very pretty name,
Who is the huge one   toi the enemy of elephant ,
And who is living   in Ayodhya.
Charanam
1.Vanaja lochana, neevu valasi  yalasithi nee,
Manasuna  dhaya lethu  malladi  phalamemi.
CHHaranam
1.Oh Lord with lotus eyes, searching for you, I have become tired,
Amd there  is no use of my attempts as you do not  have mercy in your heart.
2.Manasunu cheli  neeke  marulukonnadhi gaani,
Chanavuna   jeyi batti  samrakshinchathavu.
2.Though   my mind which is your maid has  fallen in love with  only you,
Please hold my hand with love   and protect me.
3.KOri kori ninnu  goluvaga neeku,
Dari vereyani  datha  vrathemo.
3.When I requested and requested and was serving you,
Your path changed and was it dueto fate  written by Brahma.
4.Kamaneeyamagu  paanpugaavinchithi  nandhu,
Ramiyimpaka   nannu   racha  jesevu.
4. When I  had a made   a pretty bed for your sake  ,
But instead of enjoying it  , you only  tormented  me.
5.Dikku neevani nenu  dhinadhinamunu  namma,
Yekku   thakkuvalandhu   yenase   gunamemo.
5. When I day by day believed   that you are my protection,
Where from this  quality of classifying  people  great and low  came n you.
6.Neeke dhaya  butti   neevu brovavale ,
Rakhendhu mukha  , Thyagaraja rAkshaka   sri.
6.Mercy should come in you and you should protect me,
Oh Lord with  full moon face , Who protects Thyagaraja.



No comments:

Post a Comment