Friday, April 10, 2015

Yevarura nnnu vinaa gathi maakku

Yevarura nnnu vinaa gathi maakku
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam Mohana
Thalam Chapu
Pallavi
Yevarura nnnu vinaa gathi maakku
Pallavi
Except you   who is our protection
Anupallavi
Savana  Rakshaka  , nithyothsava  , Sitapathi
Anupallavi
Oh Protector of Yagna,   Oh God with daily festival , Oh consort of Sita.
Charanam
1.Radha naadhupai   nee dhaya  vina-
Radhaa, Mura vairi Gaadhaa, Dhaya balka,
Raadhaa, idhi maryadha   naa thoo
Vaadhamaa  nay Bedhamaa maaku.
1.Wont you get mercy on me, cannot hear my,
Requests, , Are you not the   enemy of Mura,
Can you not talk with me    with kindness,
Is  this proper behavior with me ,
Do  we have a quarrel, Am I a stranger to you?
2. Raka nannesa   nyayamaa pa-
Raakaa , nenande heyamaa, Rama,
Rakaa sasimugha , nee kasinchithi  ,
SAkumaa   punya slokamaa  maku.
2.Is it  just for you not to come  ? Do you mot,
Like me ? Do you hate  me  , Oh Rama .
Oh Lord with full moon face  ,
I  only wished for you?Oh Lord,
Praised by blessed souls, please protect me.
3. Sri  Chari  ganaradhi  vi  na,
Dachaa   deliyaka   bothivi  aapa-,
Ghecharchithaa    palidesaa ,nava,
Kasamaa  , swaprakasamaa   maku.
3.Oh Lord of Lakshmi    who destroys  ,
His   enemies, you do not know my desire ?
Oh Lord worshipped by Lord Shiva,
Who looks after  Gods, do you  ,
Not  have time ?. Oh Lord who has self  luster.
4.Raja  bigu nee  kelaraa  Thyaga-,
Rajarchitha   thala jalaraa,
Yi Jalamu   seya   Raja  brova  sank-
Osamaa, sura  poojamaa maku.
4.Oh King why this adamancy  in you?
Oh Lord worshipped by Thyagaraja  ,
I cannot further wait  , Do not play tricks,
Are you ashamed to make me wait  ,
Oh Lord who is like     the wish giving tree of Devas.


No comments:

Post a Comment