Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Vandannai arul thaa (Tamil)

Vandannai arul thaa

By
Ashok Madhav

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam   Sudha Saveri
Thalam Aadhi

Pallavi
Vandannai arul thaa   varana  mukhane,
Undhan meedhu  nambina adimai naan.

Pallavi
Oh elephant faced God give me the grace  of the mother  ,
For I am a slave    who has   believed in you.

Anupallavi
Chjandra Shekaran I Umai eendra maindhaa ,
CHandanam sindhooram   anintha  devaa

Anupallavi

Oh son born to Parvathi and Chandra Shekara,
Oh God who wears   sandal paste   and Kumkum.

Charanam
Nodha manam   aara  , bandha vinaikal theera,
Sondham nee thaan   endru yenni,
Undhan taalinai   abhayam endru,
Vanangi vandhidum  BHarani  BHakthan.

Charanam
For the   pained mind to heal  , for the Karma of bondage to  go away  ,
Thinking that you are   my relative  ,
I saluted your   feet thinking it as  protection,

Your devotee Bharani   who salutes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment