Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Un adiye gathi (Tamil)

Un adiye gathi

By
G.N.Balasubramayam

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam  Bahaduri
Thalam  Aadhi

Pallavi
Un adiye   gathi   endru adainthen   thaye,
Unmai nee ariyaayo , ulaga nayakiye.

Pallavi
Oh mother I reached your feet thinking those are my protection,
Don’t  ypu know this  , Oh  ruler  of the world.

Anupallavi
Ponnayum  pugazhayum  poovayarayum  thedi  ,
Chinnathanam adainthu  , nithamum miga  vaadi

Anupallavi
Searching for   gold  , fame as well as weamon ,
Getting a bad name and daily   getting further faded

Charanam
Munname unnidam   solli   vaithene  , enna vandhalum nin ponnadi maraven,
Pannaga bhooshanan   parivudan  maruvum  minnal Kodiyaale, innalgal theerpaaye.

Charanam
Had I not told you earlier  , that whatever may come I will not  forget your golden feet,
Oh  streek of lightning who is  embraced by one who wears the snake  , Remove my problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment