Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Pozhudhu miga aachuthe (Tamil)


Pozhudhu miga aachuthe

By
Ambujam Krishna

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam  Reavathi
Thalam Aadhi

Pallavi
Pozhudhu   miga aachuthe  ,
Yennai vittu pona kannan  ,
Vara Kaanene Sakhi

Pallavi
Lot of time has passed,
But I do not see  my Kanna,
Who has gone leaving me  , my friend.

Anupallavi
Kuzhalosai kettu   koodidum mangayar  ,
Vizhiyaal   azhaithu chendranaro?

Anupallavi
Did the ladies who assemble hearing his  music of Flute ,
Take him along with them using  their eyes

Charanam

Puzhuvena nan   ingu pulamnbi thudikkayile  ,
Poovayarudan angu   pesi chirippo?
Painkili   unnai   kanam purigilen   yendra ,
Pechum maranthano  , Pedayai thuranthano?

Charanam
When I am struggling like a  worm here  ,
Is  he lauging along with    flower like dames?
Did he forget the word, “Oh parrot like lady,
I will never forget you?” has he deserted   this girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment