Thursday, May 14, 2020

Please use these E books which are golden treasures of my translations


Please  use these E books  which are  golden treasures of my translations

By
P.R.Ramachander  

Apart  from  the sulekha group  and  the  yahoo group the  the first ever  god like person who encouraged me in my translation of stotras and Krithis is  is Sri  Lakshmanan of   the celextel. I do not remember why I left posting in celextel and  starting in my own blog .But  recently  I  visited the celextel web site .He has   compiled  my translations in to E – books and I think those  would be extremely useful  to the people who use  my translations. I have continued   my work and possibly might have  translated another  1000 krithis.But who will  transform all those  in to such useful  E books  .I can only pray God that  the celextel books and Sri Lakshmanan should flourish for ever   










No comments:

Post a Comment