Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Nee dhaya galuno


Nee dhaya galuno
Would you bless  me  your n mercy

By
G.N.Balasubramanyam

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam Shanmukha priya
THalam Aadhi

Pallavi
Nee dhaya  galguno oh nirupama  Karuna   SAgari Naku

Would you bless me   with your kindness
Oh Matchless ocean of mercy to me

Anupallavi
Sodhanalaru nenu  paramathma   paadame
Gathiyani  nammina namma

When I was in difficulty  , I believed that,
God’s feet    is my only protection

Charanam
Madhava sodhari , manjula gathri, mahadeva sakhi, mangala dhayaki
Naa  taramerigi nannelukko   Nada  Swaroopini naa vedadhirchathuku

Oh sister of Lord Vishnu  , Who has  pretty body, the  friend of Mahadevs. One  who grants   auspiciousness
Oh Goddess  of form of music, get down to me and lift me, for my impreovement.


No comments:

Post a Comment