Saturday, May 2, 2020

gOpikAramaNa


gOpikAramaNa
The darling of Gopis

Raga Charu kesi   Thala Aadhi

Composer  Meenakshi sutha

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Pallavi

gOpikAramaNa gOkulOtsava gOvinda jaya pAhimAm

HailThe darling of Gopis,  the festival of Gokula,  Govinda protect me

Charanam

1.anda nandana induvadana
sundara jaya pAhimAm

The son of Nanda  , the moon faced one,
Hail the pretty one  , protect me

2.kundalAlankrutha andajAsana
pundarIkaksha pAhimAm

He who wears the ear globes, who sits on a bired,
Who has lotus like eyes, protect me

3.chanda kOdanda kandithAsura
pandithAsraya pAhi mAm

He broke the kodanda, cut off the asuras,
And was depended by learned people  , protect me

4.dAnavAnthaka dInamandAra
bAnu vamsaja pAhi mAm

The destroyer of asuras, the flower to the oppressed
Who was born in solar clan  , protect me

5.sidhdhasannutha vrudhdha sEvitha
sidhdha sankalpa pAhi mAm

He who is occupied with Sidhas, he is served by old people,
He is imagined by sidhas  , protect me

6.nAradArchitha vEdasannutha
pAda pankaja pAhi mAm

He is worshipped by Narada, he is near Vedas,
He has lotus like feet, Please protect me

7.pAthakAnthaka pUthanA hara
pUtha chArithra pAhi mAm

Killer of criminals, one who killed Poothana
Who has a wonderful story, Please protect me

8.induvamsaja kuntharathana
chandanAliptha pAhi mAm

He is worshipped  by Kunthi belonging to moon clan
He applies sandal paste  on his body  , Please protect me

9.hIrAlankrutha hArabUshaNa
dIrasEkara pAhi mAm

He is decorated by diamonds, wears garland
Who collects courage , protect me

10.vAraNArthi nivAraNakhila
lOkakAraNa pAhi mAm

He fulfils the desire of those who choose, and,
Is the cause  of entire  world, protect me

11.dairyAlankrutha souryavAridhE
kArya mAnusha pAhi mAm

He is decorated by courage, ocean of bravery,
And became man for a cause  , protect me

12.vatsa pAla srIvatsalAnjana
vatsa sUdana pAhi mAm

He who looks after boys, has mark of SriVathsa,
And guides boys  properly  , protect me

13.dAnasoundIra gAnalOla
samAnavarjitha pAhi mAm

He is pretty in charity, interested in music,
Leaves out those equal  , protect me

14,badraguNa subadrApUrvaja
badrAdrIswara pAhi mAm   

He has got safe qualities, elder brother of Subhadra,
He is the God of subadra  , protect me

No comments:

Post a Comment