Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Anananda poorna bodoham

Anananda  poorna bodoham

By
Sadashiva  Brahmendral

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam Madhyamavathi
Talam Khanda chapu

Pallavi
Ananda poorna bodoham satatam
Ananda poornabodhoajaroham

Pallavi
I am always perceive that I am full of joy,
I  agelessly perceive   that I am full of joy,

Charanam
1,Prathyag advaitha saaroham  sakala,
Sruthyantha thanthra  vidhitoham amrutoham,
Athyanthara  bhavitoham  viditha,
Nithya nishkalarupanir guna padoham.

1.Personally I am  all the essence of Advaitha
I am the end of Vedas, the rules of Thanthra,
I am that which is not dead,
I am the  very different creation   of fate  ,
I am the  forever  decayed  qualities of matter.

2.Sakshi chinmathra gathroham  , parama,
Moksha samrajyadhipoham, amruthoham,
Paksha patathiduroham , Adhika,
Sookshmoham, anavadhika sukha  sagaroham,

2.I am the body that is the witness of divine thought ,
I am the chief  of the divine land of  salvation,
I am  that which is  not dead ,
I am far away from partiality , I am very minute,
And I am the very many   oceans of pleasure.

3.Swaprakasaika saroham sadaham,
Aprapancha athma bavoham , abhayoham,
Nish pratarkyoham, amaroham , chidaham,
Aprameyakhya . murthirevaham.

3.I am always  the essence of self luminosity,
I am the thought of the world  which is beyond earth ,
I am the   fearlessness/source of protection,
I am that which is  inconceivable, I am that which never dies,
I am the  divine and I am the unfathomable form.





No comments:

Post a Comment