Friday, March 20, 2015

Palinthuvo , palimpavo

Palinthuvo , palimpavo
By
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam  Kanthamani
Thalam Deasdhi
Pallavi
Palinthuvo , palimpavo,
Bagaina  balku balkinanu
Pallavi
Though you are talking pretty words to me,
Would you protect me or not protect me.
Anupallavi
Yelagu ninnadu konna nera,
Menchabaniledhu naa pai nee
Anupallavi
Even if in someway I have found misytakes in you,
You should not consider it as big mistake on my part.
Charanam
Paramatha magu nijamargamunu,
BVaea desikundana theetaga,
Paripoornamagubhathi nargame yani,
Bhavinchina,Thyagarajuni.
Charanam
Would you not protect this Thygaraja,
Who is following  the true path   ,
Which would   lead to realty ,
Taught to to him by a blessed  sage,
Thinking that   it is the path of devotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment