Sunday, March 15, 2015

Orulanatuko valinathemi

Orulanatuko valinathemi
BY
Saint Thyagaraja
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
Ragam   Shuddha Saveri
Thalam Aadhi
Pallavi
Orulanatuko valinathemi,
Parama pavana Sri Rama
Pallavi
Oh very pure   Sri Rama,
What is the point in my finding fault with others.
Anupallavi
Parithapamu  thalaka moralidagaa,
Karuna leka   neeve nanu joodaga
Anupallavi
Unable to bear the sorrow  , when I appealed to you,
 Without any mercy , you were  not looking at me.
Charanam
1.Manchivaari sahavasamu  baasi,
KOnchepu   narulakoraku  nuthi jesi,
Yenchina   karyamu  goodani gaasi sa-,
Hinchakundedidhi  naa peru vaasi
Charanam
1.After leaving out the company of very good people,
Notable to get  the job in mind  inspite of flattering,
Silly people, when I am felt  sad,  I was unable to bear ,
The  sorrow and this  is possibly the fate of my name.
2,Rasi yanuchu   narulanu   chebhooni,
Vasi  yundedidhi bhavani,
AAsa priya   nay  mundhurani,
Jesina   karmamunu  kovale gaani.
2.Convinced that it is  my fate  , depending on other people,
I prefer   to keep quite, Oh  dear Lord who loves Bhavani,
But I should have  assume that it is all due to my past karma,
3.Deva Thyagaraja   vinutha  sanaka ,
BHavaneeya  , Raghu kula thilaka  ,
Eevarakunu   naadhu  thanu  valayaka ,
Neeve  thelusukovale  Gaaka.
3.Oh God,  who is worshipped  by Thyagaraja,
Who is being meditated  by Sanaka  ,
Oh  ornament of Raghu clan , till now also,

You  have to understand my state and ,Protect me and not.

No comments:

Post a Comment