Friday, March 13, 2020

Vayyaka thai - Tamil


Vayyaka thai

Ragam hamsananthi  -  Thalam aadhi

By
Durgai Chithar

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander


Pallavi
Varuvai varuvai vayyaka  thaaye,
Valam pera vendi vanthu  naan  nindren,
Alangalil nellai alli  nee thanthai,
Tharuvai, tharvai  thiruvadi  veettai\

Oh come, please come mother of heaven,
I came and stood before  you to become prosperous,
You picked   and gave  paddy    in full  measures,
Please give ,,give  , give  the salvation

Charanam

Karuvai udithu  un vayithil  irunthen,
Peruvai nalam yendru  ingenai vittai,
Guruvai irunthai , kuraikalai  kalainthai,
Thiruve  , chitharkal thiru marai   thaaye

Rising as a foetus  , I was in your belly,
Saying get  comfort  , you left me here,
You were  my teacher , you destroyed my wants,
Oh goddess , who is the real mother  of sidhas.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!
    My post name is Lifestyle fun
    You can also check out Dosti Song and Dosti hindi song.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete