Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Avadaraya maameeswaram

 

Avadaraya maameeswaram

I am an incarnation of God

 

By

Swami Narayana Theertha

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 

Ragam   Saaveri

Thalam AAdhi

 

Pallavi

Avadharaaya  maameeswaram  , devadhi devam

Avadharaya   maameeswaram

 

I am the incarnation of god, the  god of gods

I am the incarnation of  god

 

Anupallavi

Thava  thaatha thapasaa santhoshithoham

Thavaka  thanaya aathmanaavaneem samavatheerno akhila   saaraam

 

I became happy  of your earlier birth penance

And I have been born as your son, understamd me   as  complete essence of  everything

 

Charanam

 

1.Aagamanthaika maanaa kam  ananaya  bhava m, aganitha  loka nayakam

Vigalitha moha mekam , vimala yogi  tharkam

Gahanaakaara manekam, gatha Agatha nivarakam

 

He who can only be understood  by Vedas, he who has matchless  thoughts, god to  the  innumerable worlds

He who has untied   all desires, he who makes   great yogis   cross

He who is spread  like the sky, and one who is cure for birth and rebirth

 

2,Madgurapuram samanaya maamaka yoga maayamiha nidhapaya

Adha gokule naya maam anavadhya aanandalayam

Vidhinaa krutha vinaym, vividha yogi sugeyam

 

Please bring to this Mathura city the yoga maya, who is with me

And then take me to gokula, the store house of unlimited  happiness

And understand  me as one whom Brahma salutes and sung by various  great yogis

 

3.SAnkarshanakhyam avyayam  , sadhu vidheyam sambhootha  aasrithaabhayam

Srungarathi nilayam, sri Rama  nama dheyam

Sangatham math sahayam sarva  lokaa abhyudhayam

 

Recognise him with a plough. Who is spotless, who obeys saints and who has been taken  to the Gokula

Who has passionate nature and has    the name  of Rama

Who would join with me   and help me for  betterment of world

 

4.Sura vairu bhoori  sankulam dharani thala midha maasura haranodhyama

Paribhavaya maamithi paramarth geetha miha

Vara  Narayana theertham virachitha methad ithi

 

Due to excess of the  enemies  of devas, this earth is now   and has been weakened by them

Without sorrowing understand me  as the one who is going to destroy them

And this blessed song has  been composed by  Blessed Narayana theerth

No comments:

Post a Comment