Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Guru padaravindam


Guru  padaravindam

By
OOthukadu Venkata kavi

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam sri ranjani
Thalam  Roopakam

Pallavi
Guru padaravinda  komalam yennul.
Konda  pothe kolakolam

When I kept   the  lotus like feet  of Guru  ,
Which is pretty , there was festivity

Anupallavi
Parama yoga  yagam Vedam  padithilen,
Padithathu  pol nadithilen,
Parvai  ondrile  vilaintha,
Bhakkiyamidhu , aarkkumithu  arithanathu , parimala sath  (guru..)

Anupallavi

I have not studied   divine  yoga  , yaga  as well as Veda,
I have  not acted  as if I have  read it,
This   is the luck  , that was bprn,
In my sight, this is rare for all, the  scented  good Guru

Charanam
Thumbi piranthathu neerilaayinum,
Thondriya   pira karukidumo, athu pol.
Vambulla mayayil  piranthen Guru,
Vazhangum  karunayil   chiranthen,
Nambinaal  namungal, yennaye  maranthen,
Naan ini   veenaana  vadathil  porunthen

Though the bee was born in the  water,
Would it dry   after it was born, like that,
I was born in the  illusion of confusion,and I,
Became  great in the kindness  born by Guru,
Belief if you want, I forgot myself,
Now on I fill fit in unnecesaary  arguments

Madhyama kaalam
Naavaara tharakamennum    guru namamum undu,
Ramayana  bhagawatham parayanam  undu,
Aavai yen Guru Nadhanin arul  amudham kandu  kondu,
Hari nama kath  goshana  sambashana sadananda

Using the toungue  there is a name for guru  called  THaraka,
There is a reading of Ramayana and Bhgawatha
Seeing the nectar  like blessing  of my Guru you become,
Forever joyful with shouting   and  talking  of name of Hari


No comments:

Post a Comment