Sunday, September 15, 2019

Another mile stone- 1.5 millionth visited my blog on carnatic music translations


Another  mile stone- 1.5  millionth  visited  my blog  on  carnatic  music translations
By
P.R.Ramachander
In October  2018  , with humility ,I informed you  that the 1.5 millionth visitor visited  my blog on Stotra translasation.
In    May  2019  , again I informed you  that  the 1.5 millionth visitor , visited  my blog  on Brahmin rituals
And today  ie September  2019 , with great  joy , I am informing  that 1.5 millionth   visitor  visited my  blog on Carnatic music   translation.Unlike the above two , translation of Carnatic Krithis  is being done  by much more greater people than me , but  I want to thank God  for  this achievement  . I would also like to thank each and every one who visited my blog                    

No comments:

Post a Comment