Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Neerajaksha ninnu kori


Neerajaksha  ninnu  kori

By
Ponnayya  pillai

TRanslated by
P.R.Ramachander

Ragam Khamboji

Pallavi 
Neerajakshaa  ninnu kori  , ney valachai undaka
Panthamittu  sesethu    yemiraa

Oh Lotus  eyed one,  When I am trapped you   with a request ,
What  is the use  of my getting  prepared to do it?

Anupallavu
Atti meethenu  pettiyunte, Chattipaluni atla  kanukoni,
KOtti chethalu   patti thaaginA, gettithanam  ithu  Kaadhayya

When the pots   and vessels have  been kept   on the top(attic)
Drinking water  by closing   the hands   is not the efficient  thing to do  , oh lord

Charanam
Chiruntha prayamununchi ninnune lekhala  neenee  kori  yundaka
Marchi naa yillu marula  dhanipai    yemiraa

From the   very young age, when  I have   been requesting   you and you only,
Forgetting myself  ,  hey, what is the use  of my trying  to do  it

1 comment: